Unforgettable Moment

My Life in 5 Junior High School
I've had many unforgettable moment in my life such as surprised in my birthday, vocation with my family and lose in jrbl competition, but the one that I've always remember is my life in 5 junior high school.

I've always loved going to school as we get to meet our friends and learn from our teachers. The day started as usual I woke up, got ready and went to school. At school I met my friends and we gather around for the daily activity at school. The lessons are not really hard if you study well i think. When the teacher are supposed to teach in my class but they can't because another business, I used to play guitar and sing together with my friends or even study without teacher.


5 Junior High School have many garden. The name of the park in front of my IX class is Kartini Garden. We used to play a game called bebentengan. Bebentengan is a Sundanese traditional game, where we have to touch the opponent fort. I often play that game with my entire classmate. I miss them. Every day after school, I often play basketball or hangout with my friend in terbi while i was waiting for private lesson. Terbi is located beside the basketball court, it is the most comfortable place 5 JHS i think. Many students stay in that place only for share their story, do their assignment or just sitting there and watch peoples play basketball. During the graduation ceremony, I and my band featured several songs. I'm a little bit sad at that time because it was the last event for me to featured songs with my band.



It’s all just a small part of all the experience I have gained in 5 junior high school. I miss my old school very much, the memory and everything about it.

1 komentar:

Comments